ISV Partner Engineer, AI
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience serving in the capacity of a Technical Sales Engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer or partner-facing role.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time as required.
- Experience in architecting and developing solutions for scalable, distributed systems.
- Experience with contact center technologies and platforms (e.g. CCAI) and building conversational applications.
- Experience with Build and Use AI (e.g., ML templates, deep learning, or custom ML).
- Knowledge of enterprise networking and identity management systems, and of PaaS, SaaS, IaaS, public cloud, and industry concepts.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud technology space.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud is changing the way the world uses cloud computing by allowing customers to use our infrastructure. As a ISV Partner Engineer, you will help drive awareness of our solutions at industry conferences and Google events, using your technical and business depth, to help our partners understand the benefits of Google Cloud, and how it can drive business growth and customer success. In this role, you'll become a trusted advisor to our partners and prospects assisting them to get as much value out of our platform as possible. You will ensure that customer and partner success remains paramount.
From startups building their first app to billion-user consumer companies crunching big data, the Google Cloud Platform gives developers and businesses the most advanced data and analytics solution on the market, along with Google's secure, high performance infrastructure. Our team of technical account managers and software engineers work with partners across all functions to develop solutions that harness Google's planet-wide platform to solve the world's most challenging problems.
- Build partner specific, go-to-market solutions to reduce business cycles and drive partner business as measured through business growth.
- Recommend integration and migration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution on Google Cloud.
- Own the technical relationship with our partners, empowering them to drive a successful pilot or proof of concept.
- Work with partners during the migration phase to assure they have all the tools necessary to deliver a successful deployment.
- Support partners drive toward customer acceptance of the technical proposal, leading to a commercial proposal and eventual agreement.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?