Post Silicon Automation Engineer
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- 3 years of experience programming in Python or C/C++
- Experience in post-silicon automation
- Experience developing device drivers and frameworks for custom hardware
- Experience with Android, Embedded Linux, RTOSes, or bare metal software
- Experience with database or cloud computing
About the job
Google engineers develop the next-generation technologies that change how users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. As a member of an extraordinarily creative, motivated and talented team, you develop new products that are used by millions of people. We need our engineers to be versatile and passionate to take on new problems as we continue to push technology forward. If you get excited about building new things and working across discipline lines, then our team might be your next career step.
As a Post Silicon Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for building an automation infrastructure to screen the failure samples in silicon production. In this role, you will collaborate with many Software/Hardware teams to build this automation flow on multiple embedded platforms. You will be in charge of deploying this automatic screening flow in different production stages.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Build the automation infrastructure to support to support the post-silicon production.
- Use the automation infrastructure to help silicon validation owners to improve the test coverage and effectiveness.
- Process and store the test data/logs from the automation system and support query requirements from different teams.
- Collaborate with internal test engineers, partner engineers, and contract manufacturers on screening parts, debugging RMAs, and signing-off on the software package releases.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?