Strategic Partner Manager, Fitbit Health Solutions
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
Remote locations: California, USA; United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in consultative sales within the health plan vertical market.
- Experience promoting and negotiating agreements.
- Experience in delivering care management and well-being solutions, and experience in the Medicare market segment.
- Master’s degree in business or healthcare related discipline.
- Experience in Sales and Business Development in a fast growth, technology environment.
- Familiarity with Salesforce and upholding virtual meetings to support growth of business.
- Ability to align strategy and tactics with an overall brand goal. Perform well in an environment with competing priorities, multiple projects and virtual teams and partners.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with a cooperative working style, and ability to persuade, communicate goals, and motivate people.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time as needed.
About the job
In this role, you will engage with internal stakeholders and valued health plan partners to drive growth of our business. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and will be effective in managing multiple work streams. You strive for excellence in daily work by maintaining a customer-centric focus and a team-oriented approach.
- Be responsible for generating new pipeline growth and meeting quarterly business goals. Serve as a business development and territory management lead within the health plan vertical market.
- Identify and develop business case analysis in response to a health plan’s underlying business needs and requirements. Conduct strategic planning discussions, document business and technical requirements and align internal product, marketing and clinical resources.
- Build a qualified pipeline and strategically manage opportunities through agreement closure.
- Work in collaboration with marketing on demand generation, event planning and communication strategies.
- Develop a deep understanding of business model, organizational structure, go-to-market strategies and platform/solution capabilities to influence how we deliver results together.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?