Industry Analytical Head, Apps, E-Commerce, Entertainment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 11 years of consulting experience in Apps, E-Commerce, or Entertainment industries.
- 2 years of experience in people management.
- Experience designing and building scalable and robust data pipelines to enable data-driven business decisions.
- Experience with people managers, with the ability to role model inclusive leadership, integrity, and influenced based leadership.
- Experience with presenting findings to executive level audiences.
- Experience with data visualization tools, using technical and analytics tools, with knowledge on SQL.
- Ability to work on strategic insights sets of data and independently manage client relationships.
- Ability to structure reports/dashboards to give clarity on insights.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will elevate actionable insights that unlock the biggest value for the Apps, Commerce and Entertainment industries in Southeast Asia. You will be leading a high performing Analyst Team, and be an Industry Advisor in leading strategic projects.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Coordinate the allocation of investigative resources, and provide technical leadership in line with long-term objectives.
- Build community, develop people, and elevate work through coaching and performance management.
- Communicate team priorities that support goals. Align team strategy, processes, and decisions with partner teams.
- Act as a thought partner for the leadership team on industry analysis, research, knowledge and foresight.
- Develop project roadmap and priorities for industry projects in collaboration with country and industry heads.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?