Enterprise Account Executive, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in enterprise solution sales.
- Experience acquiring and developing customers.
- Experience working with enterprise accounts in Poland.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Experience leveraging C-level relationships with CIO, CMO, CEO, and CFO executives in software sales.
- Experience with large, complex, commercial and legal business discussions working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to work with Sales Engineers and customer Technical Leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you'll advocate for the Google Cloud Platform, promoting technology for business innovation. You'll introduce Google Cloud Platform to our customers and accounts, drive awareness in the developer and startup community, and leverage and build the Google Cloud Platform partner ecosystem.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop executive relationships with enterprise customers, and influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Manage entire complex business cycles, presenting to C-level executives at corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google partners to maximize business results in-territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Actively understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.