Partner Engineer, Security, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in a customer-facing or technical sales engineering role in security or cloud native environments.
- Experience in cybersecurity matters (e.g., threat detection, malware intelligence, cloud security posture management, or identity and access management systems).
- Master's degree or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or related technical field.
- Cloud or Security industry certifications (e.g., Google Cloud Professional Security Engineer, CISSP, Security+, etc.).
- Experience in a partnership-oriented role.
- Experience in sales and implementation of enterprise security solutions (e.g., threat detection and hunting, identity and access management systems, SAML, Networking, Cloud Security Posture Management and Cloud Workloads Protection, and Google Cloud Products).
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in the cybersecurity industry (e.g., ransomware, attack frameworks, zero trust, etc.).
About the job
As a Partner Engineer, you will help us grow our cybersecurity business by building and expanding relationships with partners. In this role, you will be a trusted advisor to partners and an advocate for our security solutions, providing support to executive, analyst, and engineering teams at partner companies. You'll accompany partners as they design joint solutions and bring them to market. You will help our partners get as much value out of our Security Solutions as possible, be an ally to partners, and move things forward as efficiently as possible.
- Work with Security Partner teams to identify and develop existing and potential partners, understand their business models and challenges, and recommend solutions that will serve their customers.
- Work with a variety of companies to build OEM and Technology Partnerships, integrations, managed service offerings, offerings through our system integrator partners, and scaled motions through the channel.
- Develop use cases, solution architectures, and integrations with partner technology that will help them grow the joint business with Google Cloud Security solutions.
- Own technical aspects of solutions including supporting partner opportunities, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and customer deployments.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events where applicable.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.