Account Manager, Retail (English, Spanish)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a client-facing role within the online advertising industry (e.g., advertising agencies, ad networks, advertising technology companies, or technical account management).
- Experience in sales management and digital media products/services.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to be organized, responsible, and work well with a team.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions to high-end prospects.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Develop your understanding of advertising and industry or vertical to protect and contribute to business growth.
- Work on tasks within the scope of your team's account plan, supporting the team in identifying customer needs and translating their objectives into action through campaign implementation, optimization, and campaign expansion.
- Support provision of data-driven strategic and tactical recommendations to customers, partner teams, and leadership based on analyses and utilize insights to influence others and drive change.
- Support customer growth to help ensure Google’s solutions are presented to customers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?