Test Engineering Lead
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Pune, Maharashtra, India.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 18 years of experience in test framework development using one or more general automation languages (e.g., Python, Shell Scripts) for enterprise systems.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
- Knowledge of Web Services (REST API) and/or Software Development Kit (SDK) integrations.
About the job
- Experience in designing, developing, deploying, maintaining, and improving software for enterprise grade products in the Infrastructure-as-a-Service domain.
- Lead team of engineers developing automation.
- Collaborate with product management, peer engineering groups/teams for gathering requirements and resolving the dependencies.
- Improve overall quality, reliability and serviceability of the product.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?