Technical Program Manager, Radio Frequency Compliance
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in consumer electronics, or in regulatory compliance, testing, and certifications.
- Experience with wireless technologies including WWAN (GSM/WCDMA/LTE/5G), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, etc.
- Experience with launching mass produced consumer electronics and the related regulatory processes.
- Experience obtaining various industry certifications (e.g., BT SIG, WFA, etc.).
- Experience with standards development, industry advocacy groups, and regulatory committees.
- Knowledge of rules and regulations related to Radio Frequency (RF) regulatory testing and certification, RF exposure evaluation (e.g. SAR).
- Understanding of applicable regulatory standards and requirements to obtain global product certification.
- Organizational and project/program management skills.
About the job
In this role, you're responsible for ensuring that Google Consumer Hardware products meet all applicable regulatory requirements, follow industry best practices, and are ready to succeed in the market.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world's most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $139,000-$208,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Lead Radio Frequency product certifications across development teams, testing labs, suppliers, and manufacturing partners.
- Define certification test requirements and ensure testing reports are accurate, thorough, and properly accounted for in complete filing packages.
- Interact with various internal and external teams and global regulatory bodies.
- Influence Radio Frequency compliance requirements for technologies.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?