Demand Generation Lead, Fitbit Health Solutions
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: San Francisco, CA, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA.
Remote location(s): Massachusetts, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in marketing with business-to-business demand generation roles.
- 5 years of experience using Salesforce, Marketing Automation (i.e., Marketo), and third-party integrated tools (i.e., ON24, GTW, Bizible, Tableau, LeanData, Engagio, Demandbase, Splash, etc.).
- Experience in people management.
- Master's degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Communications, or a related field.
- Experience in the healthcare industry.
- Experience implementing enterprise-level lead generation programs.
- Experience with key social media platforms to improve lead-generation efforts.
- Knowledge of marketing metrics.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
About the job
- Provide broad strategic direction and lead execution for cross-functional marketing campaigns and projects as a key leader.
- Collaborate with payer business channels, product, and marketing managers to identify and develop goals and promotion strategy.
- Manage budgets, discuss sponsorships, and participate in optimized outcomes.
- Coordinate all logistics for execution and manage outside vendors.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?