Security Channel Lead (English, Japanese)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in a sales role in enterprise IT/Software
- 5 years of experience in managing GSIs and managed security services partners in the enterprise cyber security field
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently
- Experience maintaining and exceeding strategic business goals
- Experience in security partner ecosystem, value added resellers, managed security service providers, managed detection response, starting a territory from scratch or GSIs
- Knowledge of product and solution market trends in cyber security and Google Cloud
- Ability to build continuous relationships, promoting to C-level executives across security and IT business units, and ensure customer success and adoption leading to customer expansion
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
About the job
As a Security Channel Lead for Google Cloud, you will help us grow our cyber security business by building and expanding relationships with partners. You will work with partners to deliver true business value, demonstrate product functionality, and provide a comprehensive overview of key business use cases. In this role, you will lead day-to-day relationships with external partners stakeholders while identifying innovative ways to multiply impact. You will have shared responsibility to uphold and grow a team culture, and will partner with internal Google Cloud Platform sales teams to grow their security businesses and drive overall value for Google Cloud Platform.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Construct and execute an effective territory development plan, and promote Security products in an assigned territory to security partners, meetings or exceeding quarterly goals.
- Develop and drive pipeline, managing cycles from lead generation to partner onboarding.
- Build Managed Security Services plays with Global System Integrators (GSIs) and Managed Services providers to help our customers to achieve their Security outcomes. Work with executive management of these GSIs and Managed Security Services providers to drive Google’s Security Operations play.
- Partner with marketing, customer engineering, Google Cloud Platform, customer success, channels, and product and engineering teams to provide excellent prospect and customer experience.
- Represent Google Cloud Security in regional forecasts and team meetings. Serve as the stakeholder to regional Google Cloud leads, reporting current, accurate, timely forecasting, and business performance in Salesforce and other tools.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?