Field Sales Representative, Retail , Google Cloud
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 7 years of experience in software sales and account management at an enterprise Business-to-Business (B2B) software company promoting to global accounts
- Experience promoting Platform-as-a-Service/Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS/IaaS) and working toward business goals in the technology industry
- Experience working with and managing partners on implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors
- Experience leveraging C-level relationships with executives
- Experience with complex commercial and legal discussions working with procurement, legal, and business teams
- Understanding of the digital native customer industry and market trends
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will act as a business partner to assign accounts to understand the company issues and goals. You will work with digital native enterprise accounts, leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives, and developing relationships. You will advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Discuss and manage entire business cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working with customer engineers, and partners in order to maximize business results in the area and open up opportunities with enterprise customers.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level. Engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction of the customer base.
- Manage multiple opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, work with cross-functional teams, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?