Associate Global Supply Chain Manager, Consumer Hardware, gReach Program for People with Disabilities
This role is exclusively for People with Disabilities.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Shanghai, China; Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Experience in program or project management
- Be able to understand and communicate in English and Mandarin to collaborate with colleagues and complete tasks and projects.
- 3 years of experience working in global supply chain management and consumer electronics
- Experience in collaborating cross-functionally with Engineering and Product teams
- Experience collaborating with supplier management in various geographies
- Excellent communication, sourcing, consultation, and collaboration skills
About the job
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Drive suppliers to ensure material availability and readiness for the product builds and steady state production.
- Manage end of line decisions for the components.
- Identify and execute on cost-down initiatives.
- Assist with new product ramps as needed.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?