Associate YouTube Partner Operations Manager, gReach Program for People with Disabilities (장애인 채용)
This role is exclusively for people who have/or are in the process of applying for a government-issued disability certificate. 해당 직무는 정부에서 발급한 장애인 증명서를 소지하고 있거나 신청할 자격이 있는 사람들만 지원 가능합니다.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with customers or customer-facing stakeholders.
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently.
- Experience in online video, online entertainment, or new media.
- Experience in process management and developing customer relationships.
- Understanding of the online entertainment space in Korea and YouTube.
- Ability to communication to business stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, problem-solving, communication, and influencing skills.
About the job
- Manage a portfolio of YouTube creators in the multiple areas (e.g., Entertainment, Kids and Learning, Gaming, Beauty and Fashion, Cooking, Sports, News, etc.) to help them grow their presence on the platform.
- Manage the portfolio of creator accounts towards performance goals, including maximizing watch time hours, platform engagement, audience growth, community interaction, and business growth.
- Drive, measure, and analyze overall creator performance against metrics, as well as streamline operational workflows and process improvements.
- Work collaboratively with the team and cross-functional partners to develop/implement ways to improve customer relationships and increase distribution and business growth.
- Support and communicate with Korean speaking customers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?