Regional Technical Program Manager, Data Center Expansion
- Bachelor's degree in an Engineering technical field (e.g., Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial) or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in managing end-to-end construction projects or programs.
- Experience in managing stakeholder relationships at a local, regional and global level.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Experience in expansion strategy, supply chain, procurement, cost estimation, schedule, and site diagnostic design.
- Experience in managing vendor relationships.
- Knowledge of standard practices in the design/construction industry.
- Knowledge of fast-track design build processes, and associated documents and agreements.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You're equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
- Direct a portfolio of strategic complex, multidisciplinary programs that transform Data Center Program delivery.
- Direct program strategy and lead program teams in order to successfully deliver business, operational, and/or technical improvement, with highly visible systems to govern organizational capacity, continuous improvement, and performance.
- Deliver business value as measured by impact on company level Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) and ecosystem health where relevant, including organizational performance and resourcing.
- Apply program management best practices in the organization and have systems to successfully monitor and manage portfolio health while adjusting portfolio strategy to address complex changing circumstances across the organization.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?