Technical Account Manager, United States Government, Public Sector
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Reston, VA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in a customer-facing role, working with stakeholders and generating customer technical implementations or transformation programs.
- Top Secret/SCI US Government Security Clearance with full scope polygraph.
- MBA or Master’s degree in a Management, Technical, or Engineering field.
- 7 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience in collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions
- Knowledge of IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, and content delivery networks.
About the job
As a Technical Account Manager, you will help customers adopt Google Cloud products and guide organizations through the strategic and technical facets of their cloud transformation journey. You will manage the delivery of professional services engagements to drive customer adoption of Google Cloud services such as Google Compute Engine, Google Cloud Machine Learning, Google Kubernetes Engine, BigQuery, Google Workspace, Google Chrome, and many more.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $102,000-$151,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Support customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive feature development. Lead across multiple work streams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders to understand a customers business and develop strategic roadmaps. Direct quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with teams to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and support to guide issues and escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements to support initiatives to scale through partners and accelerate Google Cloud adoption.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?