Data Analytics Sales Specialist, Google Cloud
- 7 years of experience selling analytics, data warehousing, or data management software.
- Experience planning, pitching, and executing a territory sales strategy.
- Experience executing commercial and legal negotiations with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience working with sales engineers and customer technical leads to build business cases for transformation and the accompanying plan for implementation.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience with data analytics technology stack (e.g., Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Hadoop/Spark Data lakes, Columnar Data Warehouses, Data Streaming, Extract, Transform, Load (ETL), and Data governance).
- Knowledge of Google Cloud data analytics offerings (e.g., BigQuery, Looker, DataProc, PubSub, etc.)
- Ability to engage and influence executive stakeholders as a business advisor and thought leader in data analytics.
- Excellent business judgment and analytics skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will build an understanding of customers businesses and bring expertise to the executive-level relationships to help them deliver their strategies. You will promote data analytics and work closely with the Account teams, Customer Engineering, and Partners to ensure customer outcomes.
Looker is a unified platform that powers data experiences and delivers actionable business insights to employees at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web-scale.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers as the data analytics subject matter expert, and influence long-term strategic direction.
- Develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key verticals. Focus on generating accounts.
- Assist customers in identifying use cases suitable for Google Cloud data and analytics solutions. Articulate key solution differentiators and the measurable business impact.
- Calibrate the business against the Objectives and Key Results accurately, forecast and report the state of the business for the territory.
- Work with Google Account and Technical teams to develop and drive pipelines, and provide expertise. Develop go-to-market efforts with Google Cloud Platform partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?