Associate Customer Engineer, Data Analytics, Google Cloud, gReach Program for People with Disabilities (장애인 채용)
This role is exclusively for people who have/or are in the process of applying for a government-issued disability certificate.
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience writing code in languages such as Python, SQL, Shell Script or Java.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently to collaborate with colleagues and complete tasks and projects.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., Python or R), database languages (e.g., SQL), and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, Looker, or PowerBI).
- Experience with traditional Analytic Warehouse solutions including Teradata, Netezza, Vertica, SQL-Server and Big Data technologies.
- Understanding of data analytics technology stack (e.g., Hadoop/Spark, Columnar data warehouses, data streaming, ETL and data governance, predictive analytics, data science framework, etc.)
- Knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platforms, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM,sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML), DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
The gReach Learner Program is a paid upskilling program for recent university graduates and early-career industry candidates with disabilities where participants will receive on-the-job-training and work on a range of projects for one year. The goal of the gReach program is to provide participants from underrepresented groups with the opportunity to grow their career as professionals.
We welcome individuals who are willing to grow as professionals through the learning experience at Google. To get familiar with Google’s tools, technology, and culture, you'll acquire fundamental and on-the-job training experience, and be assigned to a role. As a gReach Associate, you'll work on one large project, complete smaller projects, or do the day-to-day work to support the business. You will closely work with team members who will help identify project goals. You'll contribute to the business, collaborate with others, and have the opportunity to add long-lasting value beyond the conclusion of the gReach program.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Support local Sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Work with the Sales team, identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and Request For Information (RFI) response documents.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?