Technology Partner Lead, Google Cloud
- 15 years of experience in a business-to-business Sales, Independent Software Vendor (ISV), or Consultancy role.
- 10 years of experience managing professional services engagements and working with resellers/partners on cloud projects.
- Experience in developing and delivering go-to-market offerings that leverage multiple technology vendors.
- Experience in building scalable partner ecosystems with Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and technology partners.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies and presenting to C-level audiences.
- Knowledge of System Integrators (SIs), Service Providers (SPs), ISVs, and relationships with Cloud/IaaS vendors.
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS/SaaS markets and business-to-business software ecosystem and lifecycle.
- Ability to present go-to-market strategies, results, and analysis.
- Excellent partner pipeline development, management, and communication skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Technology Partner Lead, you will develop partnership and business development strategies to accelerate Google Cloud’s business with specific Technology Partners or a segment of Technology and Application ISV partnerships in the APAC region. You will work with key technology partners across specific Google Cloud Solution Pillars, to develop repeatable go-to-market solution offerings that allow our business to scale through these workloads, and you will coordinate with Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Sales, Partnerships, Marketing, and Engineering teams to deliver these solutions and hit critical growth goals.
- Define and develop the technology value proposition with GCP, for the specific Solution Partners that you will be managing.
- Work closely with leaders across Google Cloud's solution practices, Sales and Partnership teams to set partner priorities across the APAC region.
- Coordinate with experts across our partner and engineering practices to curate and select the right alliances and partnerships to prioritize for go-to-market execution.
- Capture, celebrate, and present success in internal and external forums. Produce evidence and case studies that help promote the success of Google cloud customers via partner-led engagements.
- Establish a reporting cadence that drives partner and sales accountability.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?