Business Systems Analyst, Devices and Services Systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience designing, implementing, and supporting Salesforce solutions.
- Experience building and working on integrated systems through the entire life cycle (i.e., analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support).
- SFDC Developer certification.
- Experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
- Knowledge of general IT Solutions.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective technical, problem resolution, and analytical skills.
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
As a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst, you will work with the Devices and Services systems group and help perform functional analysis and design in Devices and Services’ Salesforce environment. You will support Salesforce capability enhancements and defect fixes based on requirements gathered from internal stakeholders to address their needs. You will also be relied upon to integrate Salesforce with other applications in addition to performing system administrator tasks.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $118,000-$172,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Work in tandem with Google’s internal Salesforce functional and technical teams to build next generation solutions geared towards scale and reliability.
- Work closely with the internal business applications/Product Management team to review business requirements, provide analysis, estimation/scope of effort involved, and prepare use cases for testing purposes.
- Collaborate with business teams to prioritize new Salesforce features and bug fixes.
- Translate high-level business and user requirements into functional/technical requirements for design and development.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?