Principal Architect, Manufacturing, Google Cloud
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Mexico.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 10 years of experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms and data), cloud market, and engaged dynamics.
- 10 years of experience as an enterprise architect in either a cloud computing environment or equivalent experience in a customer-facing role.
- Experience with structured enterprise architecture practices in hybrid cloud deployments and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with application, data, and technology architecture design as it relates to issues within businesses.
- Experience with network infrastructure, security, and application development.
- Ability to learn and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
- Ability to influence audiences and identify expansion engagements within accounts.
- Ability to deliver results, work cross-functionally, engage/influence audiences, and identify expansion engagements.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Principal Architect, you will lead cross-functional teams to help customers design, plan, implement, and govern enterprise cloud strategies. You'll facilitate the conversation and direct the execution of the Business Development team by combining technical and business insights. You will partner heavily with Value Engineering to articulate the true total value of each technical solution and the overall business partnership with Google Cloud.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor and identify customer’s priorities, technical objections, and design strategies encompassing the entire Google ecosystem to deliver business value and resolve issues.
- Provide domain expertise around public cloud and enterprise technology, and effectively promote Google Cloud with customers, at conferences, and online.
- Make recommendations to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage the enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with specialists, product management, engineering, and more.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?