Senior Threat Analyst, Mandiant
(Australia)At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
(Singapore) Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- 4 years of experience in network forensics, threat analysis, or security consulting on Windows, MacOS, Linux Operating System, and memory forensics.
- Experience in commercial data source (internet scan data, passive DNS, domain registry, malware repositories).
- Experience with Incident Response, Enterprise Security Controls and Intrusion Operations.
- Experience working in fast-paced and continuously changing environments coupled with the ability to present written or verbal information to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in Windows, MacOS, Linux operating system and memory forensics.
- Ability to manage expectations with executive stakeholders and team members.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and analysis skills related to Incident Response, Enterprise security controls and Intrusion Operations.
About the job
modeling, and investigate data originating from thousands of investigations conducted by Mandiant, third-party telemetry, as well as novel sources and methods. Mandiant’s recently released campaigns feature in the Mandiant Advantage SaaS platform provides security professions with a quick way to stay updated on active campaigns affecting their industries and regions.
- Analyze technical data to extrapolate adversary methodologies and identifiable characteristics of modeling and highlighting within tracked campaigns.
- Provide an understanding of the adversary tactics, techniques and procedures.
- Communicate findings through curating and modeling data, provide customer-facing attribution intelligence, and publish tracked campaigns along with key context and analysis.
- Track and assess impactful adversaries by using
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?