Enterprise Technical Sales Specialist, AI Infrastructure, Google Cloud
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Montreal, QC, Canada; Ottawa, ON, Canada; Toronto, ON, Canada; Calgary, AB, Canada; Waterloo, ON, Canada; Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Remote location(s): Alberta, CA; British Columbia, CA; Ontario, CA; Quebec, CA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with cloud infrastructure.
- Experience building and operationalizing machine learning models.
- Experience delivering technical presentations while leading detailed discovery and planning sessions that are aligned jointly with customers with defined scope and success criteria
- Experience designing/architecting large-scale infrastructure farms for specialist AI use cases.
- Experience running MLPerf benchmarks.
- Experience training and fine tuning large models (i.e. image, language, segmentation, recommendation, genomics) with accelerators.
- Experience with distributed training and optimizing performance versus costs.
- Experience with performance profiling tools (i.e., TensorFlow profiler, PyTorch profiler, Tensorboard).
- Ability to engage with C-level or executive business leaders and influence decisions.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Enterprise Technical Sales Specialist, you will identify and assess large-scale AI opportunities that would benefit from AI optimized infrastructure. You will help customers leverage accelerators within their overall cloud strategy by helping run benchmarks for existing models, finding opportunities to use accelerators for new models, developing migration paths, and helping to analyze cost to performance. Along the way, you will work closely with internal Cloud AI teams to remove roadblocks.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Act as a trusted advisor to our customers, helping them understand and incorporate AI accelerators into their overall cloud strategy by recommending migration paths, integration strategies, and application architecture that incorporate Google Cloud AI optimized infrastructure.
- Demonstrate how Google Cloud is differentiated, highlighting the power of accelerators by working with customers, demonstrating features, optimizing model performance, profiling, and benchmarking.
- Build repeatable assets to enable other customers and internal teams.
- Influence Google Cloud strategy at the intersection of infrastructure and AI/ML by advocating for enterprise customer requirements.
- Travel to customer sites and events as needed.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?