Product Management, Analytics and Experimentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or a related technical role.
- Experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience in consumer facing product development, with knowledge of machine learning.
- Technical background with software experience.
- Ability to drive engineering product requirements.
- Ability to gather user requirements and convert them into product direction.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Passion for health and well being.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
The Analytics and Experimentation Product Manager will work with engineers and stakeholding teams to produce a compelling analytics strategy and roadmap for both infrastructure and tooling. You will help teams make sense of data through intuitive and helpful data visualizations and will partner with teams across the stack to ensure that data is ingested and processed.
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
- Streamline Fitbit services tooling and infrastructure development to enable Google/Fitbit to effectively use data to guide business decisions.
- Partner with cross-functional peers to understand analytics experiments, frame these challenges in a user-centered perspective, and work with the engineering team to ensure product requirements are cognizant of technical and platform constraints and effectively implemented.
- Define and drive creation of tooling, automation, and practical self-guided training resources for analytics and experimentation.
- Assess customer needs and market trends to synthesize product requirements. Work with engineering and design to ensure that functionality is delivered on time and is of high quality.
- Be an expert in industry research and analysis, the competitive landscape and translate requirements into a well-defined strategy and product roadmap.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.