Process Technician, Augmented Reality
- Associate's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in the semiconductor process.
- Experience working in a cleanroom environment.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics, or a related field.
- Experience working in a testing technical environment.
About the job
In this role, you will work to develop next generation Augmented Reality (AR) Display technology. You will be working cross-functionally with the Engineering team to ensure experiments are clearly documented and followed as requested.
The Google Augmented Reality team is a diverse group of experts tasked with building the foundations for great immersive computing and building helpful, delightful user experiences. We're focused on making immersive computing accessible to billions of people through mobile devices, and our scope continues to grow and evolve.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $90,500-$131,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Perform all functions associated with functional areas of experience.
- Collect process data to support development.
- Be the first line of escalation support for process issues.
- Work with the Engineering teams to conduct tests and experiments that support process improvement or process development.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?