Sales Partnership Manager, Devices and Services (English, Portuguese)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in the retail or Telco space with Consumer Electronic goods.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Experience in sales management, business development, or partner management in a consumer electronics/hardware company.
- Ability to clarify and summarize a broader retail team focused on all aspects of our mobile business, including our growing hardware portfolio, and retail merchandising.
- Ability to plan and manage at executive and operational level within a retail sales environment.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with lawyers to complete agreements.
- Ability to elaborate presentations and make business analysis.
- Excellent problem solving and detail-oriented skills.
About the job
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, develop and communicate final recommendations.
- Forecast and report key metrics, track actual progress toward forecasts, drive and evaluate business growth of promotional and business opportunities.
- Manage hardware products and business growth. Identify opportunities and drive the understanding you have with the partners to take Google Hardware to the next level.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the hardware retail business and Telco business in Portugal. Work with Legal teams to discuss and execute agreements.
- Manage promotions including results, analysis of the budget spent and document best practices.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?