AI Cloud Migration Consultant, Global Services Delivery
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in project managing and delivering technical solutions in AI/ML.
- Experience in machine learning, recommendation systems, natural language processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, or artificial intelligence.
- Experience in technical client service (i.e., consulting).
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in a statistical programming language, like R or Python and applied machine learning techniques (i.e., dimensionality reduction strategies, classification, natural language processing frameworks).
- Experience designing and deploying with TensorFlow, Spark Machine Learning, CNTK, Torch, Caffe, and/or Scikit-learn, Vertex AI or Generative AI.
- Experience in systems design.
- Ability to architect and explain data analytics pipelines and data flows.
- Excellent communication, written, presentation, and problem solving skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an Artificial Intelligence (AI) Cloud Migration Consultant, you will work directly with Google’s most strategic customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses using AI/Machine Learning (ML) technologies. This position will develop, deploy, and manage custom AI solutions in production using Google Cloud technologies. You will also provide technical project management, consulting, and technical aptitude to customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions via Google’s Cloud Platform.
In this role, you will also work closely with key Google partners servicing top accounts to scope engagements, manage programs, deliver consulting services, and provide technical guidance and best practice expertise.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to scope, manage, and deliver successful implementations of Machine Learning solutions, becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with internal specialists, Product, and Engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of Google Cloud based Machine Learning Solutions according to customer requirements and implementation of best practices.
- Travel approximately 10% of the time for client engagements, as needed.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?