Customer Engineer, Data Infrastructure, Google Cloud (Ukrainian, Russian)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in virtualization or cloud native architectures in a customer-facing role or support role.
- Experience with Virtualization technology such as hypervisors, elastic compute, containerized infrastructure and storage, and networking technologies.
- Ability to speak and write in Ukrainian or Russian fluently.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience in advanced areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, network virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
- Experience with traditional analytic warehouse solutions, Big Data technologies, real time streaming, performance, and scalability optimizations.
- Experience with relational databases, NoSQL databases and/or Big Data technologies.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage the technical relationship with Google customers (e.g., managing product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of additional technical resources).
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer and partner environments.
- Deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, and request for information response documents.
- Inspire customers and peers to solve issues with innovative solutions leveraging technical competences.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?