Account Manager, Large Customer Sales, eCommerce Platform
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in account management, sales, or marketing in a team setting.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently to communicate with local and regional partners, customers, and stakeholders.
- Experience with team leadership and working closely with colleagues toward a common goal.
- Experience in online ad sales, business-development, marketing, or consulting sales.
- Ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Excellent leadership, organization, analysis, problem-solving, communication, collaboration, and teamwork skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will develop and manage relationships directly with the client. You will be an advisor and consultant to them and an advocate within Google. You will grow existing business, develop new business, and support the team to build account and market expertise.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Work together with team members to provide the service and insights to our clients.
- Provide customer service to the client and their agency partners by helping them set business goals and drive their organizations toward those goals. Identify and solve client problems proactively and creatively.
- Build relationships with customers and educate them on new product features. Collaborate with Google leadership to build meaningful relationships with customers that will lead to new insights and areas of customer growth.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to provide input and customer insights to the development of Google products.
- Optimize keyword lists and ads to maximize results for advertisers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?