Account Manager, Large Customer Sales (English, Portuguese)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- 5 years of experience with performance marketing in Google Ads, Google Analytics, and third-party measurement and app platforms.
- Experience in client-facing consultative sales.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Experience in online ad sales, business-development, marketing, and/or consulting sales.
- Knowledge of Google Marketing Products in search, display, and video.
- Ability to work quickly with attention to detail.
- Excellent leadership, influencing, organization, communication, teamwork, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will develop and manage relationships with customers, grow existing business, develop new business, and support customers and team.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Be accountable for the services portfolio growth (e.g., investment, product adoption, campaign).
- Be responsible for the management of customers and advertising agencies.
- Serve as a liaison with customers and agencies regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and troubleshoot product or technical issues with internal teams.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?