Engagement Manager, Google Cloud
- Experience in leading consulting, Cloud transformation, AI systems development or other relevant initiatives
- Experience working in a customer-facing pre-sales or tech consultancy roles in the Public Sector
- Experience working with executive stakeholders for scoping, pricing, and contracting services engagements in a Cloud business
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third parties to deliver and manage implementation of high-impact solutions
- Experience of managing teams through positive influence, to achieve outcomes from groups both geographically and organizationally dispersed
- Experience of creating and managing a Program/Engagement Profit and Loss
- Experience in value consulting, proposal development, and execution with public Cloud providers like Google Cloud Platform or similar
- Knowledge of areas such as IT operations, databases, application development, service architecture, hosted services, and cyber security
About the job
In this role, you will be the Go-to-Market lead for Cloud Customer Consultant (CCC), interfacing with our customers to define and establish a services strategy which will enable them to realise their business objectives throughout their Google Cloud adoption journey. You will directly support a multi-customer portfolio, focused on supporting our customer’s adoption of Google Cloud Platform while managing key financial metrics. You will regularly engage with diverse stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team within Google.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by collaborating with sales and customer engineering teams to capture customer requirements and develop services strategies for individual accounts. Act as the point of contact for Google Cloud customer experience services in partnership with the sales team.
- Develop compelling services proposals and work with the Go-to-Market team, consultants and project managers to determine project goals, define completion criteria, build resource breakdowns, and determine commercial milestone profiles.
- Coordinate with delivery teams and partners to develop staffing plans, estimate level of effort, and design project budgets to maintain a healthy financial goal.
- Maintain project level oversight and manage exceptions related to timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Translate proposals into contractually and technically sound statements of work, with underpinning pricing that is delivered for our customers and Google Cloud.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?