Digital Strategy Lead, Accelerated Growth, Google Customer Solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in advertising sales and media account management.
- Experience directly driving business growth and maintaining client relationships.
- Knowledge of sales and working with and educating new advertisers.
- Experience exceeding business goals.
- Ability to work well with a team, take initiative, and be organized.
- Ability to deliver comprehensive advertising solutions over the phone.
- Ability to speak and write in French fluently.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
The Accelerated Growth team aims to approach existing advertisers and increase their Google Ads investment through sustainable and long-term strategies.As a Digital Strategy Lead, you will use your skill for business growth, solution promoting, and consulting with clients directly to work with an engaged team and bring creativity to grow and expand the business.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Identify customers and leads via provided account list.
- Manage pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Grow customers' Google Ads footprint by presenting customized search marketing solutions. Implement creative ways to expand customers existing accounts, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers, via phone, email, and in-person.
- Deliver against assigned goals while prioritizing and delivering an excellent customer experience to Google's advertisers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?