Territory Manager, Small and Medium Business (English, Japanese)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in promoting SaaS or IaaS/PaaS.
- Experience discussing platform and infrastructure-as-a-service.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently.
- Experience in technical or sales engineering in Computer Science or Information Systems, CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce).
- Experience promoting solutions to help businesses transition from on premise to the cloud.
- Experience collaborating/promoting with channel partners in the market.
- Understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products (e.g., Google Workspace, Google Cloud Platform).
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Ability to reach and exceed strategic goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS products.
About the job
Our team inspires leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You reach out proactively to show customers how Google Cloud solutions can help them become more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You'll maintain relationships with clients and work cross-functionally to devise solutions and support for Google's clients. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a Territory Manager, you will be an expert blend of sales, technology, and strategy. You will communicate with customers, discussing and advocating for the value of Google Cloud solutions. As you collaborate with many customers and partners each month, you will have ideas for how we can improve our product or enhance the customer experience.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage opportunities through the entire cycle simultaneously, working with cross-functional teams as necessary, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Deliver assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Work with Customer Engineers and trusted Google Cloud Partners as a critical member of the Sales team to cultivate opportunities with small and medium businesses.
- Engage and implement regional strategy to support the strategic growth goals.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?