Corporate Customer Engineer, Machine Learning, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a sales engineer or technical consultant in a cloud computing environment or a customer-facing role.
- Experience in virtualization or cloud native architectures in a customer-facing or support role.
- Experience in big data, machine learning, and numerical programming frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow, Python, MATLAB).
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience in data and information management as it relates to big data trends and issues within businesses.
- Experience building machine learning solutions and leveraging specific machine learning architectures (e.g., deep learning, LSTM, convolutional networks, etc.).
- Experience in architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
As a Customer Engineer, you will work directly with Technical Sales teams as a machine learning subject matter expert to differentiate Google Cloud to our customers.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Provide machine learning expertise to support the technical relationship with Google’s customers, including product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and partner directly with product management to prioritize solutions impacting customer adoption to Google Cloud.
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on Google Cloud.
- Travel to customer sites, conferences, and other related events as required.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?