Technical Program Manager, Network Infrastructure
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional certification (CCNP) or other certifications in network technologies.
- Experience delivering network infrastructure upgrades such as lifecycle management of networking gear and deployment of new enterprise networking solutions.
- Experience delivering network migrations projects with quality and on-time delivery.
- Experience managing technical vendors such as smart hands and project coordinators and leading quarterly business reviews.
- Ability to understand technical subjects and emerging technologies around enterprise networks.
- Ability to work as a member of an integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You're equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage delivery of network engineering and lifecycle management deployment of programs/projects.
- Be responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting of network services.
- Work with management to design and launch new processes, institute process improvements, and ensure the efficient/reliable achievement of process objectives.
- Develop reports to track scope, schedule, budget, risks, and overall project status, coordinate with stakeholders to manage, track, and control project issues to ensure timely delivery.
- Partner with Network Engineers, Software Engineers, and Project Managers to deliver large technical networking projects.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?