Software Engineer, Test
- 5 years of experience as a developer, SDET, or automation engineer.
- Experience creating automation frameworks and tools to support test automation.
- Experience in programming language such as Python.
- Experience with software architecture and design, with the ability to apply it to testing.
About the job
- Design, develop, and execute manual and automated tests to ensure quality of systems under test.
- Build and enhance test automation frameworks using a combination of open source and cloud native tools and technologies.
- Design and develop tools for performance testing.
- Contribute to and review software designs.
- Provide input on testability of components.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?