Outbound Territory Manager, Google Workspace
- Experience in sales in the technology industry, with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products and platforms.
- Experience in closing sales, working towards business goals and delivering results in the Upper Mid Market segment.
- Experience in prospecting and qualifying leads in the upper Mid Market segment.
- Experience in meeting quotas and goals in an outbound role
- Experience reaching and exceeding quotas and strategic goals in the technology industry in an outbound role.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management skills.
- Understanding of the technology market, and a passion for Google applications and cloud computing.
- Ability to be goal-oriented, thorough, tenacious, analytical, detail-oriented, and able to see the big picture.
- Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
About the job
Our team inspires leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You reach out proactively to show customers how Google Cloud solutions can help them become more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You'll maintain relationships with clients and work cross-functionally to devise solutions and support for Google's clients. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
As a member of the New Business team, you will develop new product initiatives with our Product, Marketing, and Partnerships teams. You will connect with potential partners, chat with them about their businesses and present these opportunities to our executive leaders.
At Google, we set ourselves goals we know we can't reach yet. Our New Business Development team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We're a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what's next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Manage opportunities through the entire cycle while working with cross-functional teams, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Deliver against assigned strategic goals while prioritizing an outstanding customer experience to customers and prospects.
- Work with our Customer Engineers and trust Google Cloud Partners as a critical member of the sales team to maximize business results and develop opportunities with small and medium businesses.
- Engage in and implement regional strategy to support the business growth goals.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?