Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Dallas, TX, USA; Addison, TX, USA.
- 8 years of experience working with cyber security incident response processes, tools and engagements
- 5 years of consulting experience, such as project delivery to external customers
- 5 years of business development, pre-sales, and commercial experience in a cyber security or incident response business
- Must be a US Citizen to access Controlled Unclassified Information
- CISSP, CISM, or CISA or related certifications
- Experience working with security controls for common platforms and devices
- Unix and Windows operating systems and administrative tools experience
- Fundamental understanding of network protocols
- Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
- Ability to manage time among multiple tasks, and lead junior staff when needed
About the job
As a CISO advisor, you will be responsible for helping our clients assess, design and build effective security programs. This is a regional specific role which must be based out of the western region of the United States. In this role, you will span operational, tactical, and strategic levels as well as tasks that solve difficult problems that businesses are facing when building out and improving their security posture.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $206,000-$302,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Interface with clients to address concerns, issues or escalations. Track and drive to closure any issues that impact the service and its value to clients.
- Lead engagements that build and mature customer information security programs and incident response practices.
- Oversee and manage implementation improvements to Mandiant’s business processes, methodologies and client communication methods.
- Works with client stakeholders to determine their cyber security and threat management needs and requirements.
- Provides expert guidance regarding cyber threat indicators and warnings and support to networks.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?