Technical Program Manager, Silicon Design
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in technical program management.
- Experience in silicon specialities like logic design, verification, physical implementation, design flows, and methodologies.
- Experience with silicon product lifecycle from definition to implementation.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Electrical/Computer Engineering.
- Experience in designing Consumer SoCs.
- Experience working with the silicon ecosystem’s EDA & IP providers.
- Experience coding in languages (e.g., Python, Go, C++, etc.).
About the job
Google's projects, like our users, span the globe and require managers to keep the big picture in focus while being able to dive into the unique engineering challenges we face daily. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you lead complex, multi-disciplinary engineering projects using your engineering expertise. You plan requirements with internal customers and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle. This includes managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating them to project stakeholders. You're equally at home explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical trade-offs in product development with engineers.
Using your extensive technical and leadership expertise, you manage projects of various size and scope, identifying future opportunities, improving processes and driving the technical directions of your programs.
As a Technical Program Manager, you will support the development and execution of complex, multidisciplinary SoC projects. You will help plan programs and manage their execution from early concepts through to production. You will collaborate closely with architecture, design, verification, physical implementation, and manufacturing teams throughout the SoC life-cycle.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Justify, plan, coordinate, and deliver custom silicon IPs. Assess complexities and scope out the project through design, development, test, implementation, deployment, and sustaining activities.
- Drive technical, budgetary, and schedule trade off discussions with cross-functional teams (e.g., system, software, and operations).
- Generate task lists, build an efficient and effective data-driven project schedule, track the progress, and identify and mitigate potential future challenges.
- Communicate effectively in all mediums. Summarize and present analysis and conclusions to peers, stakeholders, and executives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?