Senior Field Sales Representative, Digital Native, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in field sales within the technology industry in Asia.
- 10 years of experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Experience with commercial and legal negotiations working with Procurement, Legal, and Business teams.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships with executives.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build executive relationships with enterprise customers, influence strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Manage business cycle and present to corporate and global customers/executives.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers, and Google Partners to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?