Head of Data Transformation, Large Customer Sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience across data, measurement and investigative roles.
- Experience with Google Marketing Platform, Google Cloud/Big Query product capabilities or similar technologies.
- Experience in sales/operations management and strategic planning.
- Experience as a mentor that showcases inclusive leadership, integrity and influence based leadership.
- Ability to operate in a fast-moving and constantly evolving team environment.
- Excellent analysis skills and the ability to lead teams on data preparation and extracting insights.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will lead a team of Data Transformation Leads to engage, educate and advance measurement priorities alongside partner teams and with customers. You will be an authority on ad tech, measurement, attribution, and solutions. You will build relationships and be an adviser, both internally and externally.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Be accountable for facilitating the implementation of Data, Measurement and Analytics plans for customers and Objectives and Key Results (OKR) performance.
- Support and help to advance relationships with executive internal/external stakeholders, becoming an advisor.
- Lead the business cycle for key Data, Measurement and Analytics capabilities, and project coordination and execution with internal and external stakeholders, develop use cases that deploy technology to solve customer business objectives.
- Execute on the engagement model for key cross-functional partnerships in leadership forums with Director and VP stakeholders, and ensure support and service models are aligned.
- Create alignment through joint business plans and joint technical plans, influencing cross-functionally to align strategy and resources across teams and attract, develop and grow the team.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?