Solutions Consultant, Pixel Ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience communicating technical concepts to various audiences.
- Experience in technical consulting or technical project management in complex environments.
- Ability to be involved in both a technical and a business role.
About the job
We enable the timely global launch of wireless and cellular capable devices in Pixel Ecosystem to the regional carriers and partners with the optimal quality. Our team leads and program manages activities like carrier lab and field test, acceptance test, functional, and performance of Pixel products in every program. We collaborate with both internal and external partners, and development teams to ensure the test progress and issues resolution. At early NPI stage, we also review and support the product conception.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world's most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
- Act as the interface between external teams, partner test labs, internal test and development teams, while also on the front-line driving product and platform releases.
- Apply the detailed technical knowledge of wireless standards (e.g., 3GPP, Cellular, WiFi, etc.) to understand, prioritize, and drive resolution regarding issues found during certification testing.
- Support the product definition process with regards to certification, while helping to shape Google's best practices, tools, and processes for new Google branded hardware products.
- Coordinate with test partners, ensure all issues are tracked, and report issues back to the development teams.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?