Associate, Sales Strategy & Operations, Google Customer Solutions
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Redwood City, CA, USA; Ann Arbor, MI, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in a management consulting, sales operations, business strategy, investment banking, venture capital or private equity role, or 1 year of experience with an advanced degree.
- 1 year of experience generating insights from analysis on large data sets to drive business decisions.
- Experience collaborating with multiple stakeholders across organizational boundaries.
- Experience in advertising, consultative sales, business development, or a digital media environment for a complex, matrixed organization.
- Structured problem solving skills, combined with strong business acumen.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to take complex, ambiguous topics and turn them into compelling narratives for different audiences.
About the job
The GCS Sales and Strategy teams provide business critical insights using analytics, ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, help teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward, and drive sustainable business growth and product adoption. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives. Team members are experienced in business strategy and operations, analytical and strategic, yet highly pragmatic and results-oriented.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $91,000-$131,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Execute business analyses and advanced modeling to draw interpretable insights.
- Contribute to the development of comprehensive strategies that solve complex business challenges and address the needs of stakeholders across various functions to drive incremental growth.
- Assist in the communication of findings to leadership and to the broader organization by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways.
- Partner with teammates to define actionable plans and roadmaps and align cross-functional stakeholders to drive successful implementation of change initiatives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?