Pricing Principal, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, or a quantitative field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in a commercial agreements or pricing environment, in a technology based company, focusing on technology based customers and agreements.
- Experience with infrastructure/tech business-to-business (B2B) pricing or business strategy.
- Experience in business optimization and strategy.
- Experience with detailed data analysis and spreadsheet modeling.
- Understanding of cloud-based agreement constructs, business processes, value chain, and business dynamics.
- Ability to translate quantitative analysis into a business recommendation.
- Excellent project management, presentation, negotiation, and communication skills.
About the job
As a Pricing Principal, you will work with several cross-functional teams including regional sales leads, product managers, solutions engineering, and finance teams to price agreement for our customers. You will help with the Pricing team’s strategic initiatives by way of multi-disciplinary projects to scale our pricing practices.(e.g., analyze pricing trends, competition benchmarking, etc).
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Structure, develop, model, and price customer agreements.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence strategy within executive leadership audiences.
- Guide strategy through data analysis and forecasting.
- Work closely with other cross-functional teams (e.g., Strategy, Accounting, Billing, Finance) to solve agreement issues and deliver a seamless experience.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?