Senior Digital Strategist, Accelerated Growth, Google Customer Solutions
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in business development, customer relationships, digital advertising sales/marketing at a technology, media company, or in consulting.
- Experience driving business growth and building relationships with C-level stakeholders.
- Experience in cross-collaborative stakeholder management.
- Experience in sales, digital marketing or e-commerce.
- Ability to work well with a team and be organized and responsible.
- Excellent sales and business skills.
- Excellent investigative, quantitative, problem-solving, organizational, project management, and communication skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will collaborate with our Account Management teams to devise strategies to promote and accelerate growth and set up for sustainable growth on the platforms. You will work in an engaged and passionate team, bringing a growth mindset and creative thought leadership.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Prospect clients and identify leads through the provided account list.
- Manage a business pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success.
- Build compelling, data-driven, long-term client and agency plans, to develop and deliver advertising solutions to optimize customers’ accounts, and contribute strategically to the direction of Google products and services.
- Deliver strategic goals, while prioritizing and delivering a customer experience to Google advertisers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?