Consulting Account Lead, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Seattle, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 15 years of experience consulting, IT services, or a similar role
- Experience in IT infrastructure and cloud-native applications development
- Experience in leading delivery teams, migration, implementation, or managed services operations of technology services engagements for organizations
- Master's degree in a management, technical, or engineering field
- 20 years of experience working in customer-facing roles
- Experience helping customers decide how to make investments in technologies and projects based on expected value and return on investment
- Experience with data center migration strategies while collaborating with channel partners and systems integrators
- Knowledge of the Google Cloud ecosystem
About the job
As a Consulting Account Lead, you will partner with our customer’s technical and business executive leadership team to help with value realization, automate Application Development, and enable them to develop better solutions, faster, and deliver innovation to their end users. You will work with the account team to identify opportunities for partnership and to expand their use of Google Cloud products. You will focus on driving customer loyalty, ensuring Google Cloud value is continually being realized, and partner with customer technical executives to identify opportunities to drive innovation into their service offerings with Google Cloud.
You will lead the successful acceleration of service adoption of Google Cloud, guiding our more technical customers through the people, process, and technology facets of their Cloud adoption journey. You will work across customer-facing teams to ensure that a customer’s experience on Google Cloud exceeds their expectations. You will deeply understand the customer’s business objectives and regularly engage with senior stakeholders across a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team to ensure Google is helping them achieve their goals. You will also travel (domestically and internationally) approximately 50% of the time.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $170,000-$249,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Cultivate the successful accelerated adoption and on boarding of Google Cloud at key organizations to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
- Create value for customers by partnering to define success and building a joint plan with identified objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks, and metrics needed to achieve their goals.
- Help customers grow their business through thought leadership, facilitating connections with the wider Google ecosystem.
- Guide technical executives through the organizational changes needed to unlock the full value of Google cloud, and help them staff, train, and align their people and partners to deliver on their cloud innovation.
- Partner with customer-facing account teams and executives (e.g., sales, support, professional services, customer engineering, and partners) to develop strategic and technical plans that help customers achieve their business objectives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.