Cloud Consultant, Big Data and Analytics, Professional Services
(Mexico) Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico; São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil; Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia; Santiago, Chile.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Econometrics, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience managing projects and delivering technical solutions, architecture, developing and maintaining technical solutions in visualized environments.
- Experience in systems design or explaining systems interactions, data flows, common interfaces APIs.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Certification in Professional cloud.
- 10 years of experience in technical customer service.
- Experience designing and deploying distributed data processing systems with one or more technologies (e.g.,Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, Hadoop, Spark, HBase, Vertica, Netezza, Teradata, Tableau, or MicroStrategy).
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
You will travel approximately 30% of the time for customer engagements.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver implementations of cloud solutions. Be an advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with internal specialists, Product, and Engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Interact with business, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for client outcomes.
- Advocate for customers needs to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on field experience.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud-based distributed virtualized infrastructure solutions according to complex customer requirements.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?