Consumer Analytics Manager, Devices and Services
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Miami, FL, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; Cambridge, MA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA; Chicago, IL, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in strategy and investigative modeling.
- Experience building agreement frameworks for partnership development.
- Experience generating forecasts for supply/demand.
- Experience developing and running scaled operational work and processes.
- Experience in mobile Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) or mobile carrier industry.
- Experience in consumer/retail and/or first-party direct to consumer.
- Experience in running simulations.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to assess and analyze the market and information to produce industry analysis and provide guidance.
About the job
In this role, you will be responsible for analytics on our consumer offers to identify effectiveness and efficiency in our programs, to develop and deliver innovative offers and to expand access to our devices and services portfolio. You will be responsible for conducting market/industry analysis to guide in the development of consumer offers. You will analyze data to guide and develop business planning and promotional strategy, run simulations based on analysis and promotion plans to develop business plans and assess the consumer offer strategy. You will also work cross-functionally and with regional teams and cross-functional teams to collaborate on the assessment and output of the global consumer offer strategy.
The Global Partnerships organization is responsible for exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The Global Partnerships team supports Google’s own Product teams with essential partnerships to help Google’s user experiences in advertising, Search, Assistant, Maps, Travel, Shopping, Payments and more. Teams create product-enabling partnerships, go-to-market strategies and incubate business growth for a variety of products.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $126,000-$188,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Identify trends, data analysis, analytics, dashboard creation and management.
- Process and quantify commercial impact of proposed programs and associated actions.
- Support compliance with key commercial obligations, identify gaps/opportunities to drive increased performance.
- Navigate complex matrixed global organization and build relationships and rapport.
- Partner across cross-functional teams to evaluate new business models and to lead financial assessments.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?