Technical Program Manager, Devices and Services Testing
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
- 5 years of experience in coding/testing on automation, debugging, and triage
- Experience in embedded systems development
- Experience building automation stations for testing Embedded devices with Android and other operating systems
- Experience with Mobile App automation tools such as UIAutomator or Appium
- Experience with hardware communication interfaces such as USB, UART, I2C, SPI
- Experience with connectivity technologies like Bluetooth and Wifi
About the job
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices and Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices and Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Develop scalable and reliable automated tests and frameworks for testing embedded hardware devices.
- Own and drive Devices and Services testing and performance strategies for quality.
- Own a technical area and deliver polished automation solutions.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, counterparts, stakeholders, and peers to create optimal and creative solutions.
- Drive to improve software productivity processes and methodologies.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?