Vendor Solutions Consultant, Financial Planning and Analysis
For Mexico, only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico; Buenos Aires, Argentina; São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil; Santiago, Chile; Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia; Lima, Peru.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 11 years of experience in FP&A, management consulting, corporate strategy, finance, business, or sales operations.
- Experience with Business Finance, Strat Ops FP&A roles and business modeling, management reporting, project management, process improvement, and operational metrics.
- Ability to speak and write in English, and Portuguese or Spanish fluently.
- MBA or Master's degree in a finance, management or technical field.
- Experience writing and negotiating agreement documents.
- Experience managing multiple global stakeholders, and collaborating globally/cross-functionally with vendor, compliance, business, operations, marketing, and product teams.
- Ability to engineer financial and operational processes and enable change management.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, project management, and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on negotiating and delivering successful projects with vendors.
About the job
The Google Cloud Vendor Management Organization (VMO) has responsibility for all extended workforce needs across Google Cloud, including but not limited to extended workforce strategy, vendor partner selection, governance and operations, and performance management. The team is focused on partnering deeply with the businesses we support to achieve issue resolution and value creation.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Partner on the development/execution of vendor agreements and management strategy including planning, commercial models, and productivity improvement programs, to drive supplier performance and meet/exceed performance goals.
- Review, analyze, and categorize various agreements across vendor operations and compare against established agreement standards to identify gaps and minimize operational risk for Google with effective mitigation strategies.
- Review and propose location strategy, rate cards, and commercial clauses in agreements to identify gaps to established standards and industry best practices, while driving quality and cost optimization.
- Conduct primary and secondary external market research around cost benchmarks across global locations and service types, identifying opportunities for improvement of our agreement to payments life-cycle.
- Write up requests for cross-documents detailing scope of services, service requirements, capability questionnaires, response templates, and pricing templates.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?